Thursday, April 19, 2012

So much love...


 Just when I thought this year I was gonna celebrate my 30th Birthday on a more quiet and low key level...my boyfriend managed to surprise me with an awesome Birthday at Beni-hana restaurant with all my friends and family there..it was such an awesome evening I really enjoyed my night ...the restaurant  was so much fun...the chef cooked right infront of us on some kind of grill plate, with huge flames that seemed like they were headed right for us...it was so entertaining...we ended up with such an adorable chef he was so funny he made us laugh the entire time...everyone loved the food..so if ever your looking for a great place to celebrate your birthday you should definitely try this place...I loved it ...

As if the party wasn't enough of a surprise I was showered with such beautiful gifts from spa massages to jewelry to even a trip to Miami, how lucky am I...it was so overwhelming to see how everyone put so much thought and energy into making me feel so special...I definitely felt loved...

Finally we ended the night at a Salsa club and danced the night away...what an amazing birthday one to never forget...I'm so grateful to have all theses awesome people in my life...love you guys xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment