Sunday, April 22, 2012

At the end of a rainbow...



It's Sunday and gloomy outside weather sucks and there's not much to do today...but on a more positive note its giving me time to think and step back alittle and truely analyze my life and where I wonna go, I'm not sure if its the whole 30's thing but I wonna do less talking and more actions...

This past year I've been trying to juggle to many things all at the same time..between my health, work, family, boyfriend,
 friends, my blog and bewolf its just been to overwhelming I've been trying to take on way to much its alot for one person to do all by herself...My problem is I have a hard time asking people for help...I seem to think I have everything under control and that if I want things done properly I feel like who better then myself  to do it I'm a total perfectionist...but I'm slowly realizing that its kinda backfiring...I'm falling behind and loosing track of what my main goal is and that is my passion for fashion and making people look good and feel better about themselves ...and that's bewolf...

So what I've decided to do is focus all my energy on my company and getting the website in tip top shape giving it my 100% instead of doing everything half ass...It's hard to say but if I want this company to expand and make it I'm gonna need help...so I'm thinking of hiring an assitant who shares the same interest and passion as me so if any of you are interested or know anyone who can be great for the job plz let me know ;)...it's time to make things happen and start living my dreams...
Enjoy your Sunday everybody xx

No comments:

Post a Comment