Thursday, October 4, 2012

Vacationing...



Hey everybody, sorry for the poor updates I was in Miami all of last week and we just got to New York City yesterday night and will be staying here for a week :) ... the internet connection in the hotels succckkkk!!! I finally managed to get it to work... lol...So my boyfriend  had a few business meetings he had to go to so I decided to join him and and get away from the island for abit and change scene, do a little shopping, ofcourse loll... it really feels great being in the midst of it all there's so much action going on here I'm kinda not use to it anymore I was so excited I felt like I was alittle kid in a candy shop with big eyes looking everywhere..so much fun...I didn't get to take alot of pictures in Miami I kept forgetting the camera but I did manage to take a few... I'll try posting more pics tomorrow...night night my lovelies Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment