Sunday, June 10, 2012

Precious flowers...



Dress, Shoes, Purse/bewolf clothing


I had such an awesome day today in such great company with my good friend Andrea and my sister, we spent all day together going to different places our first stop was Puces pop in the search of goodies I ended up getting these two rings in the picture above, I was searching everywhere for a thin set of rings I'm so happy I finally found them, next we headed for a late brunch and filled our tummies, last stop we decided to meet up with Andrea's boyfriend and his friend on St lawrence street and do alittle walking and shopping since there was a side walk sale and enjoy the beautiful weather, I found this amazing green dress it kinda had a boho feel to it I just had to get it I couldn't resist...I can't wait to show you guys ;)... I couldn't have asked for a better day ...love you girls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment