Monday, June 4, 2012

Lost in the wind...

Shirt and Hat/Bewolf clothing
After an emotional and not so positive weekend...I'm feeling hurt and lost inside I just don't know how I feel towards certain people in my life...not sure if its time for a change, or a new beginning but something has to give...

I just can't wrap my mind around how people think and how they are so selfish and how they only think about themselves...all they do is take...I'm not sure if its just me and how I perceive life and people, but one things for sure is I give way to much to the ones I love and sometimes I should just learn to say  no, that way I wouldn't be hurt and disappointed all the time...

The way I see it is I would never do to others what I wouldn't want to be done to me ... I just don't understand how people can be so heartless and not give a shit...its totally mind boggling...everyone is doing there own thing, but when they need someone I'm the first person they call...but when I need someone everyone seems busy...

I think when it comes down to it we are alone in life...sure we have friends, family that surround us but when push comes to shove your the only person that can create your own happiness...maybe life is telling me something...maybe I should focus more on (Me)... I hate to be so negative but as you get older you realize alot about life...people come and go but your happiness is what really counts...lesson learned...


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this :( yea it is rough and time goes by so fast .Then we get older and need more and more help yet is anyone there ......
    You should be proud Katia for a beautiful women and stunning business and blog. Never give up and never be disappointed. Like you we learn and grow and getting stronger. Only the true people will survive in this world. I do love you :)))))) your my family even so it so hard to meet up :(((((
    Take care .. I am here for you.....
    You may call me too.......

    ReplyDelete