Monday, March 19, 2012

Treasures...


What a great weekend I had,  the sun was shining the weather was gorgeous and everybody was out and about taking in all this awesome weather we've been having...it seemed like there were so many people everywhere I went... we've definitely been cooped up inside for way to long...hibernation is over and hopefully it will stay that way lol... so my friend and I spent all of Sunday together doing alittle bit of everything shopping, coffee, walking, lots of walking ...we even ended up going to a church bazar and found ourselves on a quest to see what treasures we could find. ..but unfortunately no luck for me but my friend got herself a book shes been wanting for only a dollar ...gotta love bazar's for that...by the end of the day let's just say I couldn't feel my feet anymore...''note to myself wear comfy shoes next time'' lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment