Monday, March 5, 2012

Bewolf 2012 pre-spring photoshoot



So here it is, finally the bewolf video ''Done'' it took alittle longer then I would have liked...but better late then never right ;)...


I also wanted to apologize for the crappy blog updates lately and the not working on my website site...its been a crazy few weeks, my health has been rocky and I was not in tip top shape so my main focus was on getting better ...its crazy how without your health you really have nothing...so thats why we need to take good care of ourselves and put our health and well being first on our priority list...its so important...anyway I'm slowly getting back into my old self again which feels great...This week I'm on vacation so I'll have plenty of time to work on my website and my next event that I'll be throwing real soon... Can't wait for you all to see!!!

Enjoy your Monday everybody and hope you all like the video...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment