Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gangster's...


Hat,T-shirt,Jacket/H&M, Pants/old zara, Vest, stripped blouse/bewolf clothing
What an awesome day, but totally draining at the same time, I'm affishally pooped ..lol it was part 2 of the bewolf photoshoot... it seemed that we did more goofing around then actually getting the work done..lol...I just wasn't feeling it today..there are days were everything seems to run smoothly and I come up with all kinds of ideas but for some reason my brain was on slow-mo all day...just one of those days I guess...but so much fun none the less...Here are a few pics of our day...Ooo ya I was feeling hair extension today...it Kinda brought back memories of when my hair was that long...man I miss it...what do you guys think Should I let my hair grow back or keep it short... 

No comments:

Post a Comment